Saturday, April 18, 2015

Paris - Birthday Holiday

To all those who read,

I just wanted to make a post about my last holiday. My wonderful husband booked us tickets to Paris for my birthday and it was exceptionally magical, regardless of the fact that I was so incredibly tired. 

Paris is the city you remember. It's a city filled with so much magic and awe that you'll find yourself daydreaming about sitting at a sweet, little cafe on the cobbled pavements underneath the grand Eiffel Tower scribbling poetry or love hearts. 

Paris sparkles. If you've ever been lucky enough to walk the streets of Paris at midnight, you would have seen the Eiffel Tower start to glimmer in magical lights, perfecting the city you already thought was perfect. "The City of Lights" they call it, and rightfully so. 

If you do ever think of jetting off to Paris, I would recommend staying in a hotel near the Eiffel Tower as it is the centre of Paris, and means you're fairly close to the majority of sites you'd most likely want to see when visiting Paris. I would also recommend jumping onto a tour bus, as it lets you hop on and off at all the famous and historical sites in Paris and explore all the sites without having to fuss about which train or bus to take to which part of the city. 

I don't think you can only visit Paris with your partner, I think it would also be an exceptional holiday with friends and I would like to go back for a girly holiday instead of a romantic one. 

I would like to say, I'm a lover of nature and I don't think too highly of the loudness and rush of full-on cities; Probably why I fell in-love with Venice and not so much with Milan, but Paris was the awe in which we all fall into after visiting. It remains imprinted in our minds forever, and there is something so special about it that you'll always feel a nagging to go back, even for just a day. One thing I will say is, go with someone you enjoy spending a lot of time with. Do not ruin the city just because of the company you choose to go with. Keep it for someone special. 

Let me leave you with some stunning pictures of my time in Paris.


Love From,
Sali      x








No comments:

Post a Comment