Sunday, March 15, 2015

All Things "Life"

To all those who read,

I have been thinking of starting up a blog again for a while now (possibly a few years), but haven't ever got around to actually starting it. Whether it was due to lack of energy - aka lack of ideas, or life just taking over. 

I've decided to integrate blogging into my life, as it's something I can do that's just for me. I enjoy writing, and sharing experiences and what better way to do that than blogging?

Recently, I've realised how much I love to travel and then speak of my travels, or I love to bake/cook and then share those recipes with those around, or just how much I lovelovelove interior design. 

Due to these 'immense' realisations, I have come out with the best idea I've ever had for a blog, and yet it is so straightforward it just goes to show how slow my mind can function! A single blog about all there is in life. 

I hope to have this blog consist of my travels, my food, other people's food, restaurant reviews (yes i love food), interior design, and just reviews on day to day things that individuals or families use/buy.  


Whether people will read this, this is my new outlet and I intend to take it as seriously as fun can be taken. 

Now that I've said all that.. Let's start blogging!

Love from,
  Sali     x

1 comment: